Tuesday, February 14, 2017

How do your describe your creative production? 
My work consists mainly in 2D and 3D animation. I like to create characters and scenarios for my characters to interact in.

My work can be found in
I create 2D characters and animate them, I am also experienced in animating 3D rigs in Autodesk Maya.


Screenshot of my animation demo reel using rigs in Autodesk Maya.


Storyboard for a short animation sample.



2D animation sample made in Adobe Animate.



2D walk cycle made in Adobe Animate.
Walk cycle made in Maya.


Animatic clip made in Animate.


Character Sketches and Designs:





What title will you give your zine?
I will title my Zine "Animation with cats" because it sounds fun and active, like animation is, and it portrays my love for cats and the way they inspire my art almost all the time.

Will it be expository (straight-forward presentation of your work)? 
I will present my work, in a form of introduction. As if my work was its own character and I am introducing it to the audience, or viewer.

Include a reference to any visual sources that will be a source of inspiration in the design of your zine.
I am mostly inspired by cartoons and really colorful or exaggerated art styles, such as colorful paintings and comics/manga.














No comments:

Post a Comment